Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Equal Rights, Equal Opportunity

Equal Rights, Equal Opportunity
                

      Equal Rights, Equal Opportunity, all of the people have a right to speak, choose, study and anything you want to do. And opportunity is to choose want do you want in the future life.

       Democracy a state of society characterized by formal equality  of rights. As a student my right are to study, to make my assignment and project, to respect people around us. The opportunity is to choose what kind of course that I want. To rich my ambitions in our life to  the better future. There is much sacrifice of my parents to rich my ambition in life. The best I can do to help them.

       All of the people have a right to do that they want in their life.
      




No comments:

Post a Comment