Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Dream…… My Future



My Dream…… My Future

They say in one’s life we all make choice, but in the end, our choices make us. You’re about to embark with me unto the long, curvy road of my life, and watch upon it as it unfolds through me eyes. This is my life as I see it will be ten years from now. I have most of it planned out.

Right now I am a senior high school. I have a lot of friends that would severely miss after we moved on, and met a new set of friends. I tried to keep as many of as I could. Many of my friends were going into the armed force. Personally I think what kind of course that I want. I planned on graduating, and expected to go to college.

10 years from now, I graduated college. I got to prove my uncle that I graduated and it was the best feeling in the world. My mother was overjoyed because she had always expected much of me. She always was more than just mom tome, she was a friend. As now I am as an engineer. And buy my own house and car. At that time I met the boy in my dream. He is honest, loyal and loving man.

No comments:

Post a Comment