Friday, August 9, 2013

The discoveries that I have gained



The discoveries that I have gained

First day of class a new friend and teachers .We are happy to make an unforgettable moment with my friends .I am a fourth year student and this the last year in the high school ,this is a very unforgettable thing that I encountered in my life. For the first quarter ,I have learned a lot of thing about blog, internet ,and all about how communication easiest. ICT is useful and helpful. Its an application of modern technology to interact and share information among people all fields and develop science through technology. As one of the ICT functions is to help people developing education, it is good for educators and the manager to develop their knowledge and transfer it to people. This was a lesson that I learned in our subject ICT.

The challenges or problems that I had encountered was many projects and the investigatory project. This the problem that I encountered   this  first quarter. Another  when troubles in other student about  bullying .
  
In addressing these challenges that I have encountered lately was ,doing a project in science is a experience that I encountered is a very difficult for me. I was to address is that when students is doing bad to report  to the teacher or security guard. As a CAT officer  I have a responsibility  in making and helping our school to observe always peace in every students to avoid harm.

 Moving on...for the 2nd quarter I'm thinking about the lessons and discussion that we'll have in helping us to enhance our skills. Expecting more great moments to be spended with my classmates have more excitement and experiences that we have during the 1st quarter. And I am expecting more challenges to come in my schooling life that this challenges which I know are a big help in developing my skills and personality in being a student in this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment