Monday, September 16, 2013

Modern Day Hero

                                           Modern Day Hero
           Hero is a fictional hero having extraordinary power .All people are became a hero this generation. The world needs a hero. That’s what all the super hero in the comics but this is real life to be hero .The heroes are sacrifice their life to protect us. Like Jose Rizal, Apollinario  Mabini , Andres Bonifacio and other heroes in our country are sacrifices there life. They have supernatural power to fight.
     I admire the super hero in my life is my family. My parents is a hero for me because without them, I’ am nothing. My parent is the model to me be a good daughter to them. He/she know that what he/she is doing to became a good parent to me. My parents he/she do everything they will give you everything that you want. And many sacrifice they do.
     All of the people have a chance to become a hero this day. Like a student be good to our parent, teacher  and being a model to our siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment